Run. Jog. Walk.
Get your feet out and about and run, jog or walk at your speed with a like-minded community of movers.
- Available to everyone
- Free sessions for all abilities
- Routes around the local area
- Track and compete in our online community
- Build up your running with our Couch 2 5K course.
Learn to run 5k
Build up to running 5k in a structured, progressive way.
- Suitable for total beginners
- 8 week course
£24 per person
Free running groups
Discover the University of Warwick campus in a sociable and inclusive way.
- Groups suitable for all abilities
- Various times and distances available
Free weekly timed runs
Taking place all over the world every weekend, parkrun sessions are free 5k timed runs.
- Free for everyone, just register
- Suitable for all abilities
- Safe and easy to take part in
Run and do good deeds
Sign up and get fit whilst helping others with GoodGym.
- Run to an older person's home to help them with a task they are struggling with.
- Run regularly to see an isolated older person.
- Take part in a group run to help a local community project, all within 90 minutes.
Track your runs
Join Strava for free and post your runs, find new routes and take part in challenges.