Strength and Conditioning coaching in Coventry
Get personalised training to improve your performance and reduce the risk of injury.
Book an appointment
Personalised training for recreational to elite athletes. Get in touch today.
- Recreational, competitive and elite/pro athletes
- Youth athletes
- Injury rehabilitation patients (physiotherapy referrals)
Strength and conditioning is more than a one off appointment.
Buy multiple sessions for a sustained journey to optimise your performance to the next level.
- x5 sessions £200 (£40 per hour)
- x10 sessions £320 (£32 per hour)
- x10 sessions for 2-4 people £520 (£52 per hour)
Work together with a team strength & conditioning session.
Team sessions requires a minimum of of four people. This must be booked and paid for the session to go ahead. Sessions can be sports hall, pitch, track, court or studio based.
- One-off team session £6 per person (minimum 8 individuals)
- 10 team session £80 per person (minimum 4 individuals)
What to expect
- Personalised training
- Expertise from UKSCA accredited S&C specialists
- Improve performance, strength, power, speed and fitness
- Reduce risk of injury
- Performance testing
- Develop your body composition and mobility
- Link with coaches and physiotherapists to ensure your goals are met
The staff are all passionate about what they do and you always know that they want you to succeed and improve.
Where to find us
SatNav postcode: CV4 7EU
Our Strength and Conditioning service is in the Sports & Wellness Hub at the University of Warwick campus in Coventry.
Meet the team
Meet our team of strength and conditioning coaches ready to help you reach your best performance.
You'll get elite level care to optimise your performance and improve in key areas for your sport or fitness.
S&C Coach Development Programme
Gain applied experience in the field of Strength and Conditioning.
We are looking for people to join our team. Help people of all levels of ability and competition from the local area and the University of Warwick community.
To find out more, please contact warwicksandc at warwick dot ac dot uk.
Get in touch and find out how our expert team can help improve your performance.
Or get in touch today...
Phone +44 (0)24 7652 3011 | Email warwicksandc at warwick dot ac dot uk