"I started wheelchair racing after watching the London 2012 Paralympic Games and now compete for Great Britain in the T34 100m and 800m.
Wheelchair racing suits my need for speed, it’s amazing how fast we can go just with our arms, I also find the feeling of finishing a session with burning arms oddly satisfying! I am also a first year student studying History and Philosophy. An interesting fact that most people don’t know about me is that I reached grade 6 in singing before I had to give up due to training commitments.
I am really honoured to be a Warwick sports scholar. Being a student-athlete can be a huge challenge but with the support of the performance team and access to Warwick’s world class sports facilities. I am assured that this challenge can be overcome."
- 2019- 2nd in UK (100m-800m)
- Paralympics Events- T34 100m- 2nd in the World (2019)
- Highest level of competition- Rio 2016 Paralympic Games
- 2018 T34 100m World Record- Muller Anniversary Games
- 2017 London World Para Athletics Championships- 100m Silver, 400m + 800m Bronze
- 2016 Rio Paralympic Games- 100m Silver, 400m + 800m Bronze
- 2015 Doha World Championships- 400m + 800m Bronze
Interested in becoming a sporting scholar yourself?
We aim to help you maintain an elite level sporting career alongside studying at the University of Warwick.