School holiday tennis clubs
Full day tennis camps for children aged 5-11 years old. Available during the school holiday.
Join in and develop your tennis skills, play matches and make friends in a fun environment. No previous tennis experience required and all equipment provided.
- 27 and 31 July 2023
- 1-4, 21-25 and 29-31 August 2023
- 1 September 2023
Each daily session runs 8.30am - 4.30pm.
Book a place today
Book your child onto a tennis camp at Warwick Sport today.
£33.00 per day | Warwick Sport junior members*
£38.00 per day | Non junior members
How to book
- If your child is a current Warwick Sport member, please login to their account.
- If your child does not have one, you’ll need to create an account.
- Once logged in select Advanced Search > Activity > Summer Tennis Camp, select your preferred dates in the ‘To’ and ‘From’ boxes and click 'Search'
- Alternatively, you can book at either the Tennis Centre or Sports and Wellness Hub reception.
*Includes junior members with Bear Cubs, Climb, Gym and Swim, Learn 2 Swim, Swim or Tennis (including courses) memberships.
Day session lasts eight hours
Instructors and all equipment included
Children need to bring a packed lunch and a drink
- 8.30am-9.00am | Registration
- 9.00am-10.45am | Warm-up games and tennis starter
- 10.45am-11.00am | Morning break
- 11.00am-12.00pm | Session based around a coaching theme
- 12.00pm-1.00pm | Lunch
- 1.00pm-2.15pm | Matches and team competitions
- 2.15pm-2.30pm | Afternoon break
- 2.30pm-4.00pm | Fun tennis games and end of day wrap up
- 4.00pm-4.30pm | Finish / child collection
Tennis camp sessions are for anyone, no matter if you've played tennis before or not.
What to expect
Children will get an introduction to the basics and then on repeat sessions will develop their racquet and game skills.
Location Tennis Centre, University of Warwick
SatNav postcode: CV4 8UW