Staying healthy and active
During these challenging and uncertain times it has never been more important to keep healthy and active. With state of the art equipment to super spacious facilities, the Sports and Wellness Hub is a fitness experience at its finest and we’re here to keep you moving, whether you visit the Hub or work out at home:
- We’ll continue to stream popular fitness classes on our members only Facebook group with our awesome instructors! You can view the class timetable here
- Keep motivated and look after your wellbeing with home workouts and lifestyle tips
- FREE trial to LES MILLS on demand home workouts and virtual classes
- Access our free fitness classes and choose a class and time that works for you
Keeping you safe
The safety of our customers and staff is our top priority and we have strict safety measures and extensive cleaning protocols to keep everyone safe, well and active.
Visit Warwick Sport for full details on how we’re keeping our Warwick community active.
Mindful Movement workshops
Our new Mindfulness through Movement workshop brings together aspects of mindfulness and applies them to movement through brisk walking, jogging and running. Learn more about the workshop and book your place.
Self help resources
In addition to the masterclasses, webinars and drop in sessions, you can also access self help resources which have been developed by Wellbeing Support Services and colleagues.
The following self help resources aim to help you to stay healthy and active at home:
You can find the full list of self help resources here.
Employee Assistance Programme
Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is a confidential support service designed to help the University of Warwick workforce deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing.
Health Assured offers cover for you and (in certain circumstances) your immediate family members, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Their services include:
- Life support: Unlimited access to counselling for emotional problems and a pathway to structured telephone counselling or face-to-face counselling sessions (employees only) at your convenience.
- Legal information: For any issues that cause anxiety or distress including debt management, accountancy, lawsuits, consumer disputes, property or neighbour legalities (employees only).
- Bereavement support: Health Assured offers qualified and experienced counsellors who can help with grief and related stress plus a team of legal advisors to help with legal issues.
- Medical information: Qualified nurses are on hand to offer advice on a range of medical or health related issues. They can’t diagnose but can offer a sympathetic ear and practical information and advice.
- CBT online: We recognise the value of self-help tools in dealing with a range of issues, which is why we have a range of CBT self-help modules, informative factsheets and invaluable advice videos from leading qualified counsellors.