The University of Warwick Chaplaincy offers a friendly ear when things get challenging, for people of all faiths and none.
Join a live session with the Chaplaincy
Although campus-based gatherings and services have been cancelled, there are many opportunities to meet and express your faith and spirituality online. You can:
- View Sunday Mass with Fr. Harry at St Joseph the Worker
Sign up for the week-long Retreat in Daily Life
Self help resources
In addition to the masterclasses, webinars and drop in sessions, you can also access self help resources which have been developed by Wellbeing Support Services and colleagues.
The following self help resources aim to help you work through and spirituality questions and challenges you may be facing:
You can find the full list of self help resources here.
Employee Assistance Programme
Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is a confidential support service designed to help the University of Warwick workforce deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing.
Health Assured offers cover for you and (in certain circumstances) your immediate family members, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Their services include:
- Life support: Unlimited access to counselling for emotional problems and a pathway to structured telephone counselling or face-to-face counselling sessions (employees only) at your convenience.
- Legal information: For any issues that cause anxiety or distress including debt management, accountancy, lawsuits, consumer disputes, property or neighbour legalities (employees only).
- Bereavement support: Health Assured offers qualified and experienced counsellors who can help with grief and related stress plus a team of legal advisors to help with legal issues.
- Medical information: Qualified nurses are on hand to offer advice on a range of medical or health related issues. They can’t diagnose but can offer a sympathetic ear and practical information and advice.
- CBT online: We recognise the value of self-help tools in dealing with a range of issues, which is why we have a range of CBT self-help modules, informative factsheets and invaluable advice videos from leading qualified counsellors.