The Student Opportunity and Skills Support teams are working hard to ensure you get the support and advice you need for your learning and skills development during this challenging period.
The teams are adapting some of their existing activities as well as introducing new ones.
Here are some links to what you can access so far:
- Online Learning and working remotely - for a collection of resources for learning online, beginning with short quick tips podcasts. More to come!
- Skills advice appointments - to book an Undergraduate or Masters Skills advice Skype appointment or we can also provide advice by email or Microsoft Teams. Email email@example.com to set it up.
- Academic writing - our existing Moodle courses are still available. The writing mentors will be offering writing advice online beginning in Term 3. In the meantime please email firstname.lastname@example.org or book a skills advice appointment for other advice.
- Numerical skills - For mathematical and numerical skills advice please join the Numerical Skills Mentors Team. The mentors will be available online in Term 3.
- General Skills advice - our Study Skills playlists on YouTube cover everything from critical thinking to note taking and making presentations.