Have questions or need advice on applying to and studying at the University of Warwick.
We're here to help!
The Latin, Central America and Caribbean Team are really keen to connect with students interested in studying at Warwick. I'm offering 25-minute, one-to-one counselling sessions via Skype or Google Meet. These chats are informal and do not affect admission - they're simply an opportunity for you to learn more about Warwick, and about applying to and studying in the UK. I’d welcome the chance to answer any questions you might have on our application processes, our programmes, and Warwick life.
Sessions on the following dates are currently available for booking:
- Friday April 16, 2021 14:00 -18:00
- Friday April 23, 2021 14:00 -18:00
- Monday April 26 - Thursday April 29, 2021 16:00 -19:00
Please be aware of the time difference to your country when you are booking - on the booking form all sessions are in current UK time; this will also be confirmed in the confirmation email you receive. Please use a timezone converter to work out your local time.
Booking for one-to-one sessions is essential. All bookings are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
To book a session, simply complete the form on this page.
If you'd like to know more about booking an individual counselling appointments, we have this helpful page.
Upcoming Virtual Fairs and Events
We regularly attend events in person and virtually in Latin and Central America - you can see the events we'll be at here.
Visiting Warwick Virtually
- Attend a Warwick Experience Session.
- If you are interested in Postgraduate Study, register for our Postgraduate Virtual Open Day.
- Explore Warwick's campus in our 360o Virtual Tour
- Ask our students and staff questions in our general Live Chats. Timings shown for Live Chats are in UK Time.
- Read profiles from our current students and alumni from your region, discussing their experiences of studying at Warwick.
- Check out a wealth of useful information and playlists on student life, accommodation, our campus, and our programs on Warwick's YouTube Channel.
Get in Touch
Ask the Team a question via email:
- Contact our Overseas Representatives based in Latin America; LoveUK, Inova Education or MAS Education.