Section 1: Purpose and Contents of this page:
This form is for you to provide your Proof of Departure from the UK to Student Immigration, if you have been asked to do so.
Please ensure you have carefully read the guidance provided for your situation BEFORE you submit this form:
The following can be accepted as eligible Proof of Departure:
- Passport Entry Stamp - Full passport page that shows the passport number is required
- Clear copy of your Physical Boarding Pass
- Clear copy of your Digital Boarding Pass
- Clear copy of your Physical Travel Ticket
- Clear copy of your Digital Travel Ticket
You will need to provide Proof of Departure from the UK if:
- You are on a period of Resit Without Residence
- You are on a period of Temporary Withdrawal
- You have been granted a period of Academic Extension that takes you beyond your current Visa Expiry Date, however, you do not intend to return to the UK to extend your Student Visa.
- You have taken Permanent Withdrawal and your Course End Date has not passed.
- You have been requested to provide Proof of departure as your visa is due to expire soon.
If, after reading the guidance above, and you are still unsure of what you should do next, please contact Student Immigration to discuss your situation via the following methods:
Please click on the following links for more information
University of Warwick: