Undergraduate: QP36 (QW38) English Literature and Creative Writing BA Hons
There is a wide range of creative writing modules offered by the WWP as part of the English Literature and Creative Writing BA Hons Degree (QW38):
- EN124 Modes of Writing: An Introduction (First Year ELCW only)
- EN232 Composition and Creative Writing (Second Year ELCW only)
- EN240 Screenwriting (open to all, but priority given to ELCW students)
- EN261 Introduction to Creative Writing (Not running 2017-2018)
- EN238 The Practice of Poetry (open to all)
- EN236 The Practice of Fiction (Finalist ELCW only or by invitation)
- EN251 The Practice of Life Writing (open to all)
- EN273 Reeling and Writhing (open to all)
- EN329 Personal Writing Project (Finalist ECLW only or by invitation after having completed EN261)
- EN355 Ecopoetics
For information on the undergraduate degree structure, please click here.
As well as these we offer a number of modules reflecting the diversity and interdisciplinarity of the English Department. Please click the following for the full list of undergraduate modules available to English Literature and Creative Writing students.