Dr Wheatley and Dr Moseley have published extensively on the topic of television and it's role in culture. If you are interested in reading more, take a look at their other research:
- Helen Wheatley (ed, 2007) Re-viewing Television History: Critical Issues in Television Historiography (London: I.B. Tauris)
- Helen Wheatley (2012) 'Uncanny Children, Haunted Houses, Hidden Rooms: Children's Gothic Television in the 1970s and '80s', Visual Culture in Britain, 13, 3: 383-397.
- Rachel Moseley (2015) Hand-Made Television: Stop-Frame Animation for Children in Britain, 1961-74, (London: Palgrave).
- Helen Wheatley (2016) Spectacular Television: Exploring Televisual Pleasure, (London: IB Tauris).
- Helen Wheatley (2016) 'Television in the Ideal Home' in R. Moseley, H. Wheatley and H. Wood (eds) Television for Women: New Directions (London: Routledge).