Undergraduate Research in the Liberal Arts
Sunday 24 - Monday 25 September 2017
University of Warwick, UK
This two-day symposium showcases the practical findings of the BLASTER project, and will celebrate the launch of CURLAS:2017 (the Companion to Undergraduate Research in the Liberal Arts and Sciences).
The symposium will consist of lively debate, conducted in interactive workshops and roundtable settings.
- Students: maximize the impact of your dissertation on your future studies/employment
- Teachers: Discover strategies for the implementation of undergraduate research in classrooms and curricula
- Leaders: Develop a plan of action for your institution
We invite anyone with an interest in liberal education and curriculum design to attend, including university faculty, teachers in primary and secondary schools, postgraduates who teach, and professional administrators who support teaching and learning.
- Check out the programme
We are grateful to Erasmus+, whose support makes this symposium possible. There is no cost to participants. You will need to provide your own transport to and from the venue.
- For participants joining us from outside the UK, registering will guarantee you bed and breakfast accommodation on Sunday 24 September, and access to both days of the symposium (including unlimited refreshments and lunch on both days).
- For participants joining us from within the UK, registering will guarantee you access to one day of the symposium, and a generous travel bursary of up to £45.00.
Questions? Get in touch on blaster at warwick dot ac dot uk