Are you interested in being a reviewer for TEALfest 2022 submissions?
The call for reviewers is now open to all Warwick staff. This will be a great opportunity to support the work of TEALfest and develop your skills in reviewing the scholarly work of others.
It will also be a good way to gain some evidence of:
- Engaging with communities of practice in interdisciplinary contexts.
- Actively working with the LDCU/ADC.
- Contributing to the development of the educational practices of others.
Being a submission reviewer will involve:
- Being available to review submissions between 24th January 2022 to 9th February 2022.
- Reviewing up to five submission abstracts.
You will receive detailed instructions on the reviewing process once the submission call has closed. You are also still able to act as a reviewer even if you have submitted an abstract. All reviewers will be acknowledged in the TEALfest programme.
Sign up here to register your interest in being a submission reviewer (deadline to register is 21st January 2022).