Please check out the Universities Inclusive Education Model
Learn more about the university of Warwick's inclusive education model, resources, and information for departments - click here to learn moreLink opens in a new window
Check out - the Digital Pedagogies Library led by Jessica Humphreys; includes staff shared examples of embedding digital pedagogy into everyday teaching. Click here to exploreLink opens in a new window
Check out the Wellbeing Pedagogies Library Led by Dr Elena Riva; includes co-developed resources by students and teachers to help embed wellbeing in the curriculum and wider student experience. Click here to exploreLink opens in a new window
The best place to start when looking at inclusive teaching and learning is adopting a "Universal Design for Learning"
comic strip student quotes are from the Neurodiversity and Student Experience Project and the animation is prepared by Undergraduate Research Assistant Robyn Ellison
Click here to see the Microsoft Office Accessibility tool in Word and PowerPoint.
This document contains useful guidance for creating accessible PDFs.
Resources and fact sheets on creating accessible documents.
You can find more information about the University's web accessibility statement, guidance for authors and additional resources at this link.
Take a look at the IT Services guidance on accessibility.
Staff Exemplars: co-produced departmental inclusive practice guidelines
Why not work on creating departmental guidelines on how to enhance inclusive practice? The example below is co-produced with students and staff,
- click here to see the 'Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Teaching' guideLink opens in a new windowLink opens in a new window developed by the PAIS EDI Committee
- Welcome week - quiet events alternative
- work experience modules
Student engagement in curriculum design - peer evaluators
Giving instruction to students.
Creating accessible Word documents
Creating accessible online teaching materials and activities
Creating Accessible PDFs
Creating accessible PowerPoint presentations
Creating accessible audio and video
External Sources specific conditions
- what are lectures like guidance for autistic students from Portsmouth university
- What are seminars like: guidance for autistics students from Portsmouth uniLink opens in a new window
- what are lab session like: guidance for autistic students from Portsmouth uniLink opens in a new window
- Best Practice Guide for Supporting AS StudentsLink opens in a new windowLink opens in a new window
- Autistic Students Guide for StaffLink opens in a new window
Case studies of inclusive design: Preparing Students for Learning - Students Tailoring Learning to their Needs - Promoting Student Collaboration - Inclusive Assessment and Feedback (Imperial College London).Link opens in a new window