Would you like to improve your understanding of intersex people and the challenges they face?
This workshop will explore:
- what it means to be intersex,
- intersex people's experiences,
- common myths and misconceptions,
- intersex-inclusive language, and
- how we can improve our allyship with intersex people.
The workshop will take place on Thursday 2nd November at 2-3pm via Teams. Register below to receive joining instructions.
The workshop is open to all members of our University community, staff and students alike.