Be a part of improving trans inclusion in a University context by attending a Building a Trans-Inclusive University workshop.
Level/prior knowledge required: No prior knowledge of trans identities or trans inclusion is necessary to attend.
The workshop supports colleagues with answers to questions such as...
- What does 'trans' mean, and what is the correct terminology to use?
- What issues do trans staff and students face in a university environment?
- What is in the University's 'Trans & Gender Reassignment Policy'?
- What support do trans colleagues and students need?
- What tangible things can each of us do to build a trans-inclusive university environment?
How to access the workshops
- Registering for an upcoming workshop. (University of Warwick and Warwick Students' Union only)
- Request a workshop for your department/team by emailing the lead facilitator, Sam Parr, via S.Parr.email@example.com.
For more information, please email Sam Parr via S.Parr.firstname.lastname@example.org.