In this section, you will find case studies from around the University of Warwick. These case studies were collected to provide examples of staff and students supporting trans and gender-diverse students. These case studies also provide examples of queer pedagogy in practice.
- Warwick Stonewall 50 Celebration
- Queer History Reading Group
- Liberal Arts Induction
- Sexualities, Ethnicity, Class: Reinterpreting the Holocaust (HI31Z)
- Ways of Knowing: Gender, Bodies, Power (IL902)
- Queer Sociology (SO358)
- Modes of Reading (EN122)
- Family Law (LA359) and Child Law (LA358)
- European World 1500-1700 (2017/18 Core Module)
- Queering Public History: Re/presentation and Identity - Museum of Transology
- "Ugly as fuck", the Martha Stewart lifestyle; or, how does Tranimalism drag sashay gay away from gender?
- Non-binary readings of Renaissance French love poetry
- Learning Resources: 'LGBTQA+ people and health issues: developing sensitive and inclusive medical practice'
- Rainbow Lanyard
- Inclusive Teaching
- Career Development
- Queering Statistics