Core concepts and tools
What is Culture? An updated version of this paper is available here
Mindfulness for intercultural interaction. This paper is now available here.
The GlobalPeople 3R Review tool (to help develop intercultural sensitivity).
The GlobalPeople 5S Stretch tool (to help develop behavioural flexibility). Updated version available hereLink opens in a new window
Do let us know if you use any of our resources and find them helpful! We'd really appreciate that!
Frameworks and models
Developmental stages of internationalisation
- Life cycle of intercultural partnerships
- Intercultural competency framework
- Intercultural learning model
Global Fitness for Work
Internationalisation of Higher Education
- Global Professionals Profiler (GPP) (needs analysis tool for professionals working in global contexts)
- Global Education Profiler (GEP) (needs analysis tool for the higher education sector, students & staff)
Sociocultural adaptation questionnaire (probes students' sociocultural adaptation)
Sociocultural adaptation questionnaire - Chinese & English (probes students' sociocultural adaptation)
Relational parameters questionnaire (probes the degree of hierarchy & distance/closeness of tutors & students)
Publications and Presentations
- GlobalPeople (eChina-UK) publications (pdf copies of the frameworks and models)
- Occasional papers: intercultural communication; internationalisation; working globally
- Conference presentations
- Books, book chapters and journal articles
- Integration summits