- Bird, W., Burton, E., Maryon-Davis, A., Murphy, M., Stewart-Brown, S., Weare, K., Wilson, P. Edited by Rachael Jolley (2011) Thinking Ahead: Why We Need to Improve Children's Mental Health and Wellbeing, Faculty of Public Health, London.
- Broach, S. Clements, L. and Read, J. (2010) Disabled Children: A Legal Handbook, Legal Action Group, London.
PDF copies of each chapter are available online:
Ormandy D, Bryson J, Battersby S, Nicols S, and Flynn R (2010) Linking Housing Conditions and Health Wigan, UK, Regional Leaders Forum for the North-West (4NW)
Davidson M, Roys M, Nicol S, Ormandy D, and Ambrose P (2010) The Real Cost of Poor Housing, Watford, UK, IHS BRE Press
- Harrington, J. and Stuttaford, M. (eds), (2010) Global Health and Human Rights: Legal and Philosophical Perspectives, Routledge.
Beckerleg, S. (May 2010) Ethnic Identity and Development Khat and Social Change in Africa, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Evans, T. (2010) Professional Discretion in Welfare Services, (978-0-7546-7491-7) Aldershot: Ashgate
- Evans, T. and Hardy, M. (2010) Evidence and Knowledge for Practice, Cambridge: Polity Press.
- Bradby, H. and Lewando Hundt, G. (2010)Global Perspectives on War, Gender and Health: The Sociology and Anthropology of Suffering, Farnham: Ashgate.
- Davidson, M., Roys, M., Nicol, S., Ormandy, D., Ambrose, P. (2010) The Real Cost of Poor Housing, IHS BRE Press.
- Bywaters, P., McLeod, E., and Napier, L.(eds) (2010) Social Work and Global Health Inequalities: Policy and Practice Developments, Policy and Practice Development. Bristol: The Policy Press.
- Dowler., E. and Spencer, N.J. (eds) (2007) Challenging Health Inequalities: From Acheson to Choosing Health, Bristol: The Policy Press.