- Lord Colin Low of Dalston (2012) Disabled Children and Social Deprivation: A Major Challenge for our Time, keynote address at the conference Childhood Disability and Social Disadvantage:Evidence and Implications for Policy and Practice,University of Warwick, 28 September 2012
- Ezratty, V, Ormandy, D and Koscielny, S. (2011) Effectiveness of Campaigns on Carbon Monoxide Awareness Among Students in Private Rented Accommodation, A pilot study by the WHO Collaborating Centre for Housing Standards and Health with funding from the Gas Safety Trust.
- Ezratty, V, Ormandy, D and Koscielny, S. (2011) Effectiveness of Campaigns on Carbon Monoxide Awareness Among Tenants of Public Sector Housing, A pilot study by the WHO Collaborating Centre for Housing Standards and Health with funding from the Gas Safety Trust.
- Braubach M, Jacobs, DE and Ormandy, d (eds) (2011) Environmental burden of disease associated with inadequate housing. Methods for quantifying health impacts of selected housing risks in the WHO European Region. Summary report. WHO.
Keal M, Baker M, Howden-Chapman P, Cunningham M, and Ormandy D (2010) Assessing Housing Quality and its Impact on Health, Safety and Sustainability in Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.
DiGuiseppi C, Jacobs D, Phelan K, Mickalide A, and Ormandy D (2010) Housing Interventions and Control of Injury-Related Structural Deficiencies: A Review of the Evidence in Journal of Public Health Management and Practice.
Ormandy D (2010) Shifting the Focus from Defects to the Effects of Defects in Open House International.
- Blackburn, C.M., Spencer, N.J., Read, J.M. 2010. Prevalence of childhood disability and the characteristics and circumstances of disabled children in the UK: secondary analysis of the Family Resouces Survey, BMC Pediatrics, 10:21. Download
- Lewando-Hundt, G., Galloway, S., Bryanston, C., Stuttaford, M. 2009. Social Arts Practice with People Living with Serious Illness: An Evaluation of the Work of Rosetta Life in the West Midlands 2009, Final Report. Coventry: University of Warwick.
- Jackson, J., Lewando-Hundt, G., Blaxter, L., Purkis, J., Stockman, C. and Burnham, E. 2009.End of Life care between home, nursing homes and district hospitals: A Nurse led action research project examining patient pathways from home or nursing homes via A& E wardsexamining patient pathways from home or nursing homes via A& E wards. Final Report. Coventry: University of Warwick.
- Slowther, A., Hundt, G., Taylor, R. and Purkis, J. 2009. Non UK qualified doctors and Good Medical Practice: The experience of working within a different professional framework. Final Report. Executive Summary.
- The Role and Impact of User Representation and Involvement in Neonatal Network Boards, by Andy Gibson, Loraine Blaxter and Gillian Lewando-Hundt. Coventry: University of Warwick (2008).
- 'Discourse and the individual in cervical cancer screening', Natalie Armstrong, University of Warwick, (2007) - Health: An Interdisciplinary Journal for the Social Study of Health, Illness and Medicine, Vol. 11. (1), PP. 69-85.
- 'Decent homes better health' by Jan Gilbertson, Geoff Green and David Ormandy - Sheffield Decent Homes Health Impact Assessment
- 'Profile of Black and Minority Ethnic Groups in the UK' by David Owen - Background paper presented at the ESRC Seminar Series 'Understanding and tackling ethnic inequalities in health'Migration, transnational links and life-course influences on health held on 24th January 2006.
- 'Low Vision National Evaluation Report' by Gillian Hundt, Andrew Gibson and Maria Stuttaford
'What's So Good About Placement Learning?' by Michael Luntley
'Local Voices on Global Health Issues', by Professor Gillian Hundt - Inaugural lecture given at the launch of the Institute of health on the 10th September 2002
- Special open Forum on Dr Shaheen Sardar Ali's experience as a Minister in Pakistan Law, Social Justice and Global Development, Issue 2001 (1)
- 'Health Insurance for the Informal Sector: Problems and Prospects' by Dr Anil Gumber