College of Reviewers
IAS College of Reviewers: Terms
The IAS runs a number of funding schemes aimed at advancing new research ideas. Each of these programmes involves peer review of applications by Warwick colleagues.
We want to:
- Recognise this work more formally
- Ensure that the burden does not fall on a small number of individuals
- Represent the diversity of the academic community
- Make timely, efficient and responsive decisions.
The IAS is has created a College of Reviewers drawn from all faculties.
- Drawn in the first instance from our existing reviewers, fellows, award holders and alumni
- We are happy to receive nominations/self-nominations to IAS@warwick.ac.uk
- We will make periodic calls to fill gaps and refresh the College.
By accepting the invitation to become a College member, a two-way agreement is assumed.
IAS commits to:
- Explicitly recognising your service to IAS via our Communuty web page and in our reporting to the university
- Spreading the load of reviewing as far as possible.
- Reviewing your college membership with you on a regular basis.
- Providing guidance and inviting you to IAS College of Reviewers events
- Responding to feedback on IAS processes
Reviewers commit to:
- Providing informed, objective, and timely reviews to reasonable deadlines.
- Letting us know as soon as possible if you are unable to meet the request.
- Serving occasionally on prioritisation panels.