There are five ESRs working on five separate projects across the four work packages. The ESRs are trained in systems modelling tools and techniques enabling them to perform ground-breaking research in the emerging fields of QSP.
Work Package 1: Modelling does-response time outcome relationships
- Project 1: Robert Andersson - Modelling Dose - Response Time Outcome Relationships
- Project 2: David Janzen - Strutural Identifiability and Indistinquishability in Systems Pharmacology
Work Package 2: Modelling tissue (lung) target exposure
- Project 3: Elin Boger - Modelling Tissue (lung) Target Exposure
Work Package 3: Modelling cardiovascular safety -target engagement - exposure
- Project 4: Linnea Bergenholm - Modelling Cardiovascular Safety - Target Engagement - Exposure
Work Package 4: Deconvolution in non-linear ordinary differential equations for Quantitiative and Systems Pharmacology
- Project 5: Magnus Tragardh - Deconvolution in Non-Linear Ordinary Differential Equations for Quantitative and Systems Pharmacology
As at the 31st March 2017 the project has produced the following deliverables:
|Dissemination Activity||Total Produced|
|Conference papers/oral presentations||70|
In October 2016 acknowledgement of the value of the project was communicated amongst the AZ senior management with the publication of a project “postcard” summary.
The project is also one of the case studies in the UoW's "Warwick in Europe" website.