- Health Technology Assessment (HTA)
- Clinical Engineering
- Biomedical Equipment Management
- Medical Devices Vigilance
- Patient Safety
Kallirroi Stavrianou was born in Athens, she received her Diploma in Physics in 2001, her MSc Degree in Biomedical Engineering in 2003 and her PhD Degree in Biomedical Engineering in 2007, from the University of Patras, Greece. She was a post-doc researcher at the Biomedical Technology Unit (BITU), Laboratory of Medical Physics, University of Patras, Greece, for over a decade. Her scientific interests are Clinical Engineering and Health Technology Assessment and during the last decade she has been working also on Biomedical Equipment Management, Medical Devices Vigilance and Patient Safety. During the last 15 years she has been a member of several Conference organising committees held in Greece, she has been involved in National and European projects and she has more than 15 publications in international peer-reviewed journals and conference proceedings. She has collaborated with the Institute of Biomedical Technology (INBIT) in Patras for many years and gained a lot of experience in Clinical Engineering and Medical Device Management. She is a member of the Hellenic Society for Biomedical Technology (ELEVIT). Currently, she is a Research Assistant in the School of Engineering in the University of Warwick, Journal Manager in the Global Clinical Engineering Journal (https://globalce.org) and has the Secretariat role on the Clinical Engineering Division (CED) (http://www.cedglobal.org/) of IFMBE (International Federation of Medical and Biological Engineering). She is also an active member of the IFMBE Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Division and speaks fluently four languages.
- Anastasiou, A., Bliznakov, Z. B., Deligiannakis, A., Giatrakos, N., Haritou, M., Ioannou, E., Koutsouris, D., Malataras, P.G., Stavrianou, K., Tsirmpas, C. and Pallikarakis, N.E. & Pallikarakis, N. E. (2015). Information Extraction, Matching and Reporting for Medical Devices Vigilance. In 6th European Conference of the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering (pp. 621-624). Springer, Cham.
- Stavrianou, Kallirroi, and Nicolas Pallikarakis. "Quality of life of end‐stage renal disease patients and study on the implementation of nocturnal home hemodialysis in Greece." Hemodialysis International 11.2 (2007): 204-209.