- Development of a novel energy efficient magnetic scroll air motor, Funded by EPSRC (EP/H04084), 2009-2012
- Large scale thermal power plant modelling and simulation, Funded by the University Strategy Awards, 2011-2012
- Enhancing the Mill Condition Monitoring Software Functions by Integrating Measurement Signals of Two Wireless Sensors, Funded by Warwick Venture, 2011-2013
- The Next Generation of Activated Carbon Adsorbents for the Pre-Combustion Capture of CO2, Funded by EPSRC (EP/I010955), 2011-2014
- Study of supercritical coal fired power plant dynamic Responses for Grid Code compliance , Funded by EPSRC (EP/G062889), 2009-2014
- Science City - Energy Future Programme - Energy Efficiency and Demand Reduction, Funded by Advantage West Midlands, 2009 - 2019
- Modelling, HIL simulation and control of motorised vehicle actuator(s) for optimal power consumption, Funded by Jaguar Land Rover and the University of Warwick, 2011-2014
- Adaptive Drive Controller for Electric Vehicles, funded by AVL, 2014-2015.