- For more information
- How to run STAR-DESIGN in the Engineering Computer Room F211 can be found here.
- Double click on the Star-CD icon. If you get the warning ‘Cannot create log file’ just click ‘OK’
- Eventually, the STAR Launch window will open. Click on the ‘Pre-post’ option and then click on ‘STAR Design’
- The program should open and give you a black screen.
- To open the tutorials, through which will we be working, click on ‘Help’ then ‘Star Design tutorials’ and the tutorial document should open as a PDF file in Acrobat Reader.
- Not available at the moment due to technical problems.
- How to run STAR-CCM+ can be found here.