Applicants must satisfy the admissions requirements for degree level and English language.
Before applying, please see our Entry Requirements.
There is a 31 July deadline for applications. You do not need to have sent us all your documents by then, just submitted an application. You can still apply after this date but your application will be deferred to the following academic year.
How to Apply
Our 'Applying to Warwick' page gives all the information you need. You must pay a small application fee or your application will not be processed. Once you apply you may track the status of your application online.
Personal Statement Advice
Try and include the following points:
- Why you want to undertake postgraduate study
- Your reasons for choosing the specific course
- How your first degree and/or work experience is relevant to the course
- What academic skills you have developed and how they relate to your chosen study path
- What personal skills can you offer? Explain how these skills are relevant
- Your future career goals.
Warwick attracts a large number of international students and currently welcomes students from more than 120 countries.
For further help, including specific country information and visa advice, visit the International Office.