Applicants must satisfy the admissions requirements for degree level and English language.
Before applying, please see our Entry Requirements.
How to Apply
The quickest and most efficient method for applying for admission to postgraduate courses is to do so online. Our 'Applying to Warwick' page gives all the information you need.
(Please note, you must pay a small application fee or your application will not be processed.)
If you require a printed copy of the postgraduate application form please email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)24 7652 3648.
You will receive updates on the progress of your application by email from the Postgraduate Admissions Team. If you apply online, you may track the status of your application online.
Personal Statement Advice
Try and include the following points:
- Why you want to undertake postgraduate study
- Your reasons for choosing the specific course
- How your first degree and/or work experience is relevant to the course
- What academic skills you have developed and how they relate to your chosen study path
- What personal skills can you offer? Explain how these skills are relevant
- Your future career goals.
There is a 31 July deadline for applications from international students. You do not need to have sent us all your documents by then, just submitted an application. You can still apply after this date but your application will be deferred to the following academic year.
Warwick attracts a large number of international students and currently welcomes students from more than 120 countries. For further information visit the International Office.