For the most up to date information on fees, visit the Admissions team's Postgraduate Fees and Funding pages.
|Home Course Fees 2022/23:||Full-time||Part-time||International Course Fees 2022/23:||Full-time|
|Standard Warwick Home Taught Postgraduate Students||£10,430||£5,215||Standard Warwick International Student||£29,950|
Regional bursaries of 20% reduction in course fees will automatically be offered to students from Latin America and the Caribbean. Students must be nationals of, and domiciled in, Latin America or the Caribbean.For 2022/23 the School of Life Sciences will offer Warwick alumni a 20% reduction in fees for our taught masters courses. The reduction will be applied to the net fee once any scholarships or other bursaries have been applied.
Some scholarships are managed by the School of Life Sciences; others are managed centrally by University of Warwick. Other funding is available from different organisations.
You are advised to try as many different organisations as possible to try and secure funding as the process is very competitive. Have a back-up plan in case you are not successful.
Scholarships managed by the School of Life Sciences
|Home (UK) students eligible to apply?||International students eligible to apply?||Deadline|
|Clyde Higgs Scholarships - for 2022/23 up to four scholarships, each worth £7647, will be offered. Available to UK nationals for the MSc Sustainable Crop Production: Agronomy for the 21st Century and MSc Food Security.||Yes||No||22nd June 2022|
|SLS Excellence Scholarships - for 2022/23 up to three scholarships will be offered to high achieving students as a 50% reduction of course fees.||Yes||Yes||1st June 2022|
Wider University of Warwick scholarships
For the most up-to-date information on visit the Admissions team's Postgraduate Fees and Funding page.
- Warwick Taught Master's Scholarship Scheme - awards are available to eligible Home students from under-represented groups who wish to start a postgraduate taught Master's course.
Javeria Hashmi received a Warwick Taught Master's Scholarship for MSc Food Security. She says:
"I am ardent about the eradication of hunger and food wastage. The Warwick Taught Master's Programme scholarship enabled me to pursue an MSc in Food Security and has empowered me with specialised knowledge of trade and policy along with crop science, food and nutrition. A full-time mother myself, I hope to make a difference."
GREAT Scholarships Ghana 2022 - in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, The University of Warwick is offering one award to the value of £15,000 for any master’s programme taught at the University
- British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM 2022 - in partnership with the British Council the University of Warwick is proud to announce five fully funded scholarships for female students from Brazil and Mexico interested in pursuing Master’s studies in a range of subject areas. Each of these scholarships covers full tuition fees, monthly stipends, a return economy class ticket and other study-related costs such as IELTS exam fee, visa application and NHS surcharge.
- Sanctuary Scholarships
We welcome applications from prospective Postgraduate Taught students who are at risk as a result of the war in Ukraine.
Information on scholarships and funding for students from China, India, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Peru, Chile, Colombia etc can be found on our International Scholarship pages.
Other sources of funding and scholarships
Below are some examples of sources of funding and scholarships which you may wish to investigate.
Government-backed Master's loans of up to £11,222 are available for both UK students (ordinarily resident in England) and eligible EU students.
- NFU Mutual Charitable Trust Centenary Award - pays 75% of course fees and is open to students who have gained, or are expected to gain, a 2:1 or above in agriculture or a closely related degree, and have been accepted on a Master's or PhD course in agriculture in the UK. This is especially relevant for MSc Food Security and MSc Sustainable Crop Production: Agronomy in the 21st Century. The closing date for applications is 30th April 2022.
- FindAMasters Awards - £12,000 in scholarships awarded.
- Postgrad Solutions now offer 15 bursaries across a number of subject areas.
- Career Development Loans - loans available to UK postgraduates through an arrangement between the Learning and Skills Council (LSC) and three high street banks.
Scholarships for International students
There is a wide range of funding available for international postgraduate students, see information below and our International Scholarship pages.
- Commonwealth Scholarships - The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) provides the main UK government scholarship scheme led by international development objectives. The CSC is an executive non-departmental public body, sponsored by the Department for International Development (DFID). Scholarships offered include the Commonwealth Master's Scholarship.
- British Council- Funding your Studies - an excellent website with details of various scholarships including the prestigious Chevening Scholarship. We regularly accept Chevening Scholars onto our taught Master's programmes. Please note the early deadlines for this scholarship, often the beginning of November. Further University of Warwick information on Chevening Scholarships is available.
- Said Foundation Scholarships for MSc students in the Middle East.
- Open Society Foundation for students from Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova and Mongolia.
- FindAMasters Awards- £12,000 in scholarships awarded.
- Some national governments, for example MARA in Malaysia, sponsor students and you should also try local and national philanthropic organisations
Help and financial support may be available for students with children who are undertaking postgraduate study.
See Childcare Provision.