- PhD student under the supervison of Dr Björn Stinner and Prof. Charlie Elliott from 2011 to 2014.
- Involved in the Warwick SIAM Student chapter as the chapter's treasurer from 2011 - 2012 and the president for 2012-2013.
- Post-doc in Universitat Regensburg from 2014.
- Sharp interface and phase field modelling of soluble surfactants in two-phase flow.
- Phase field approximation of PDEs on complex domain.
- Shape and topology optimisation in fluid flow.
- Accuracy and Stability of Filters for Dissipative PDEs
[with C.E.A. Brett, K.J.H. Law, D.S. McCormick, M.R. Scott, and A.M. Stuart] in Phys. D, Vol 245, (2013), pg 34-45
- Diffuse interface modelling of soluble surfactants in two-phase flow
[with H. Garcke and B. Stinner] in Commun. Math. Sci., Vol 12, No 8, (2014), pg 1475-1522
- Analysis of the diffuse domain approach to a bulk-surface coupled PDE system
[with H. Abels and B. Stinner] in SIAM J. Math. Anal., Vol 47, Issue 5, (2015), pg 3687-3725
ArXiv version (with additional details for the analysis with other boundary conditions)
- Shape optimization with surface functionals in Navier-Stokes flow using a phase field approach
[with H. Garcke, C. Hecht, M. Hinze, and C. Kahle]
- A Cahn-Hilliard-Darcy model for tumour growth with chemotaxis and active transport
[with H. Garcke, E. Sitka and V. Styles]
accepted in M3AS (Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences)
- Well-posedness of a Cahn-Hilliard system modelling tumour growth with chemotaxis and active transport
[with H. Garcke]
Articles in Proceedings and Reports
Phase-field modelling of two-phase flow with soluble surfactant
[with H. Garcke and B. Stinner] in Interfaces and Free Boundaries: Analysis, Control and Simulation, Oberwolfach Report, doi: 10.4171/OWR/2013/15 (2013).
- Ph.D. Thesis (2014) : Diffuse interface models of soluble surfactants in two-phase fluid flows.
- M.Sc. Thesis (2011) : Surface Allen-Cahn equation (coming soon).