I am a final year PhD student part of the MASDOC programme. Prior to joining the University of Warwick I completed my undergraduate studies in Actuarial Mathematics and Statistics at Heriot Watt University in Edinburgh.
My research interests lie in the interface of applied and computational mathematics, primarily Bayesian inverse problems, data assimilation and uncertainty quantification.
Publications and preprints
- N. K. Chada, M. A. Iglesias, L. Roininen and A. M. Stuart. Parameterizations for Ensemble Kalman Inversion, 2017, arXiv:1709.01781
- N. K. Chada. Analysis of Hierarchical Ensemble Kalman Inversion, arXiv:1801.00847
- N. K. Chada, M. Lehtinen, P. Piiroinen and L. Roininen. A rigorous statistical framework for perfect radar pulse compression, in preperation.
ST952 : Introduction to Statistical Practice (2015/2016, 2016/2017).
First year supervisions ( 2015/2016).
- [Poster] Isaac Newton Insitute Programme, UQ for inverse problems in complex systems "A Bayesian Formulation of The Inverse Eikonal Equation", April 2018.
- [Poster] SFB Spring School in Data Assimilation, TBA, Postdam, March 2018.
- [Talk] Annual Inverse Days, Oulu, "Advancements of Ensemble Kalman Inversion", December 2017.
- [Talk] EQUIP short meeting, Warwick, "A Bayesian Formulation of The Inverse Eikonal Equation", November 2017.
- [Talk] Tomography and its applications in medical, atmospheric, and forensic imaging, Bath, "Hierarchical Ensemble Kalman Inversion", October 2017.
- [Talk] IMA Conference on Inverse Problems from Theory to Application, Cambridge, "Hierarchical Ensemble Kalman Inversion", September 2017.
- [Talk] LMS-EPSRC Durham Symposium: Model Order Reduction, TBA, August 2017.
- [Talk] SIAM Annual Meeting, Pittsburgh, "Hierarchical Ensemble Kalman Inversion", July 2017.
- [Talk] MASDOC retreat, Brecon Beacon, "Hierarchical Ensemble Kalman Inversion", June 2017.
- [Talk] Mathematics for Measurement ICMS Workshop, Edinburgh, "Reduced Basis Method: Computational Speedup of Inverse Problems?", Febraury 2017.
- [Poster] IMA Early Career Mathematicians' Autumn Conference, Warwick, "A RB-EnKF Method for Inverse Problems", November 2016.
- [Talk] EQUIP Seminar, "Bayesian Inversion via the EnKF", October 2016.
- [Talk] Imperial SIAM Chapter Annual Meeting, "Iterative Ensemble Methods for Geometric Inverse Problems", June 2016.
- [Poster] Oberwolfach Seminar: Data Assimilation: The Mathematics of Connecting Dynamical Systems to Data, Oberwolfach, "Iterative Ensemble methods for Geometric Inverse Problems", May 2016.
- [Talk] InFoMM Modelling camp, Oxford, "Poor players or dodgy design: How important is the choice of football in the modern game?", March 2016.
- [Talk] EQUIP Seminar, "Reduced Order Model in Uncertainty Quantification", February 2016.
Office: B3.04, Zeeman Building.