Currently, I am a final-year MASDOC student at the University of Warwick working under Dr. Björn Stinner and Dr Andreas Dedner.
I am interested in analysis and numerics of surface PDEs. I am particularly interested in problems relating to cell motility in particular cell adhesion. Currently, my work is on geometric PDEs and relating that to blebbing in cells. This will involve collaborating with biologists at Warwick to use real laboratory data. Numerical schemes will use DUNE. Some software development will be carried out to extend some of this to DUNE-FEMPY that provides a simple Python interface for solving PDEs.
University of Warwick, MASDOC program
Sussex University, MMath
- Evolving Surface Finite Element Methods for PDEs with Applications in Cell Biology, CCA-MASDOC-OxPDE workshop, University of Cambridge, 18th Mar 2016
- Poster presentation, MASDOC retreat (May 2016).
- Analytical results for Cell Blebbing, MASDOC retreat (May 2017).
- EPSRC Scholarship within MASDOC (Oct 2014 - )
- Project Title: Modelling cellular adhesion. 23 June - 23 August 2013. Supervisor Dr. Anotida Madzvamuse Co- supervisor: Dr. C. Venkataraman, EPSRC Research Fellow. University of Sussex. Supported by a £1,800 Junior Research Fellowship.