Area of Interests:
Atomistic models for crystalline defects with particular focus on the modelling of dislocations and cracks in solids.
- (with T. Hudson and C.Ortner) Analysis of an atomistic model for anti-plane fracture, arXiv:1810.05501, 2018;
- (with J. Braun and C. Ortner) The effect of crystal symmetries on the locality of screw dislocation cores,
- The 12th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications,
Taipei, 5 - 9 July 2018;
- Coagulation-Fragmentation Equations and Semigroups: A meeting in Honour of Wilson Lamb,
Glasgow, 23 May 2018;
- Nonlinear analysis and the physical and biological sciences (in honour of Jack Carr),
Edinburgh, 21-22 May 2018;
- Warwick EPSRC Symposium: Density Functional Theory and Beyond: Analysis and Computation,
Coventry, 3-7 July 2017;
- INdAM Workshop on Innovative Mathematical Models and Methods for Industrial Applications,
Rome, 15-19 May, 2017;
- Joint CDT Colloquium, Maxwell Institute Graduate School for Analysis and its Applications,
Edinburgh, 18-21 April 2017.
- BSc with Honours in Mathematics (First-class), University of Strathclyde (Glasgow), 2015,
together with Gary Roach Prize, Sir Hermann Bondi Prize and Kelvin Prize,
- MSc in Mathematics and Statistics (Distinction), University of Warwick, 2016.
Thesis: Atomistic Models for Crystal Defects, supervised by Prof. Christoph Ortner.
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
Vacation Bursary Scheme 2013,
Iterative Methods for Solving Large Linear Systems, supervised by Dr Alison Ramage;
- London Mathematical Society (LMS)
Undergraduate Research Bursary 2014,
Non-local Models of Phase Transitions, supervised by Dr Michael Grinfeld;
- University of Oxford Centre for Nonlinear PDEs (OxPDE)
Undergraduate Summer Projects 2014,
Entropy and Moment Problems in Macroscopic Theory, supervised by Dr Jamie Taylor.
- Supervisions of first-year Maths&Physics students, Terms 1 & 2, same modules as below;