First year Phd student (MASDOC) supervised by Andreas Dedner and Bjorn Stinner. I did my undergraduate degree in Mathematics and Statistics where my final year project focused on implemented and adapting econometric models in R. I then completed a Msc in Financial Mathematics at Warwick where my dissertation assessed the viabliltiy on using quantum particle optimistaion to solve the linear systems resulting from certain financial PDE's. Currently i'm interested in numerical schemes for solving phase field equations, specifically the Allen-Cahn and Cahn-Hilliard equations coupled to balance laws. These schemes are solved using the DUNE-FEM module of DUNE a C++ software package and also DUNE-fempy a high level python interface written for DUNE-FEM.
- BSc(Hon) , Mathematics and Statistics, University Of York, 2013
- MSc, Financial Mathematics, University Of Warwick, 2015
- MSc, Mathematics and Statistics, University Of Warwick, 2016
- First year Supervisor which covers a the following modules; Foundations, Differential Equations, Introduction to Abstract Algebra, Analysis 1 and 2, Linear Algebram, Geometry and Motion.
- TA for first year Module Math By Computer
- Phase-Field Modelling in DUNE-fempy, MASDOC Retreat, 19-21 June 2017
- Emerging Developments in Interfaces and Free Boundaries, Oberwolfach, 22-28 Jan 2017
- Numerical analysis for PDEs, Warwick, 3-7 April 2017
- Joint CDT Colloquim, Edinburgh, 18-21 April 2017
- MASDOC Retreat, Brecon, 19-21 June 2017
- Partial Differential Equations in Biology, Warwick, 22-23 June 2017
I did a group project with a number of other MASDOC students in our MSc year studying PDE's that can model Cell Motility. Here is a link to the website produced for the project.
- Warwick Business School (WBS) , 2014-2015, Maximum academic scholarship
- Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship, 2014-2015
- EPSRC full scholarship grant for MASDOC CDT, 2015-2019
- Vice President Of Warwick SIAM student chapter