Third year Phd student (MASDOC) supervised by Andreas Dedner and Bjorn Stinner. I did my undergraduate degree in Mathematics and Statistics where my final year project focused on implemented and adapting econometric models in R. I then completed a MSc in Financial Mathematics at Warwick where my dissertation assessed the viability on using quantum particle optimisation to solve the linear systems resulting from certain financial PDE's. Currently i'm interested in the analysis and implementation of numerical schemes for solving free and discontinuous boundary problems using phase-field regularisation. I'm particularly interested in the gradient flow structure of the equations and how these link to the sharp interface limits. The equations are solved using the DUNE-FEM module of DUNE a C++ software package and also DUNE-fempy a high level python interface written for DUNE-FEM.
- BSc(Hon) , Mathematics and Statistics, University Of York, 2013
- MSc, Financial Mathematics, University Of Warwick, 2015
- MSc, Mathematics and Statistics, University Of Warwick, 2016
- 2018/2019 - Lead - C++ for Finance (Birmingham University)
- 2017/2018 - TA - C++ for Quantitative Finance (MA936)
- 2016/2017/2018 - TA - Math By Computer (MA124)
- 2016/2017/2018 - First year Supervisor which covers the following modules; Foundations, Differential Equations, Introduction to Abstract Algebra, Analysis 1 and 2, Linear Algebra, Geometry and Motion.
- Phase-Field Modelling in DUNE-fempy, MASDOC Retreat, 19-21 June 2017
- Emerging Developments in Interfaces and Free Boundaries, Oberwolfach, 22-28 Jan 2017
- Numerical analysis for PDEs, Warwick, 3-7 April 2017
- Joint CDT Colloquim, Edinburgh, 18-21 April 2017
- MASDOC Retreat, Brecon, 19-21 June 2017
- Partial Differential Equations in Biology, Warwick, 22-23 June 2017
I did a group project with a number of other MASDOC students in our MSc year studying PDE's that can model Cell Motility. Here is a link to the website produced for the project.
- Warwick Business School (WBS) , 2014-2015, Maximum academic scholarship
- Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship, 2014-2015
- EPSRC full scholarship grant for MASDOC CDT, 2015-2019
- Vice President Of Warwick SIAM student chapter 2016-2017