Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Useful Links

This page is under development.

To obtain a status form for use in council tax enquiries, visas, etc, please click here


Tier 4 Absences.

Students on a Tier 4 visa are required to notify the Department of any absences from the UK before they leave. Click here for the form to complete. Any period of absence must be approved by a student's supervisor.

Tier 4 Absences