Visit Wellbeing Support for practical advice for your wellbeing and help accessing other services.
Support for students experiencing a wide range of mental health issues and disabilities.
Support for students with disabilities, including specific learning differences, ASD and long term medical conditions.
The University Counselling Service offers a range of services in a therapeutic context to help process and understand difficulties.
Other sources of support
- Sexual violence, hate crime and harassment
- A student's guide to Coventry
- Travel safely abroad information/card
- Student behaviour
- Warwick Community Respect Programme
- Dignity at Warwick
- Prevent at Warwick
- Information for parents and guardians
- Complaints and feedback procedure
- Contact Wellbeing Support Services