Wellbeing Support Services provide a range of support to help you develop the personal resources and skills you need to navigate the challenges and opportunities of student life. We are currently making some changes to these pages - please be reassured that the services we provide will remain the same.
If you want to get in touch and are a current student please visit wellbeing.warwick.ac.uk.
For any other queries or if you need to get in touch with Wellbeing Support Services please contact wellbeing at warwick dot ac dot uk.
Visit Wellbeing Support for practical advice for your wellbeing and help accessing other services.
Support for students with disabilities, including specific learning differences, mental health, autism spectrum and long term medical conditions.
Offers a range of therapeutic interventions for students experiencing emotional or psychological issues.
Other sources of support
- Sexual violence, hate crime and harassment
- Emergency contacts
- A student's guide to Coventry
- Travel safely abroad information/card
- Student behaviour
- Warwick Community Respect Programme
- Dignity at Warwick
- Prevent at Warwick
- Information for parents and guardians
- Complaints and feedback procedure
- Contact Wellbeing Support Services