Wellbeing Support Services provide a range of support to help you develop the personal resources and skills you need to navigate the challenges and opportunities of student life. To find out more, please have a look at this short presentation about our services.
If you want to get in touch and are a current student please visit wellbeing.warwick.ac.uk.
If you experience any difficulties with this please contact wellbeing at warwick dot ac dot uk.
Visit Wellbeing Support for practical advice for your wellbeing and help accessing other services.
Support for students experiencing a wide range of mental health issues and disabilities.
Support for students with disabilities, including specific learning differences, ASD and long term medical conditions.
The University Counselling Service offers a range of services in a therapeutic context to help process and understand difficulties.
Other sources of support
- Sexual violence, hate crime and harassment
- A student's guide to Coventry
- Travel safely abroad information/card
- Student behaviour
- Warwick Community Respect Programme
- Dignity at Warwick
- Prevent at Warwick
- Information for parents and guardians
- Complaints and feedback procedure
- Contact Wellbeing Support Services