I am a second-year PhD student interested in geometry and complex dynamics, and in particular Thurston maps, Hurwitz spaces and tropical geometry. My supervisor is Rohini Ramadas. I am an organiser for the Dynamics and Group Geometry Early Researchers (DAGGER)Link opens in a new window seminar at Warwick.
I did my undergraduate degree at Trinity College Dublin from 2017-21, with a year abroad at UCLA, and afterwards studied on the Part III Master's programme at the University of Cambridge.
- Jun 2023, Hurwitz spaces and monodromy, Topics in Complex DynamicsLink opens in a new window, Universitat de Barcelona
- Mar 2023, Workshop on Dynamics and Birational GeometryLink opens in a new window, King's College London
- May 2023, Tropical DaysLink opens in a new window, University of Bristol
- June 2023, Topics in Complex DynamicsLink opens in a new window, Universitat de Barcelona
- July 2023, Facets of Complex DynamicsLink opens in a new window, Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse
- July 2023, Holomorphic Dynamics Scheme 3 Meeting, the Open University
- Sept 2023, A Tropical PanoramaLink opens in a new window, Trinity College Dublin
- Sept 2023, UK Algebraic Geometry NetworkLink opens in a new window, University of Nottingham
- Oct 2023, Workshop VectCoLink opens in a new window, Goethe University Frankfurt
darragh dot glynn at warwick dot ac dot uk