Email: C dot Panagiotis at warwick dot ac dot uk, new email address Christoforos dot Panagiotis at unige dot ch
I am now a postdoc of Hugo Duminil-Copin at the University of Geneva. Currently, I am studying Percolation theory and Self-avoiding walks. I enjoy topics from Probability theory, Combinatorics and Complex analysis.
I finished my Ph.D. under the supervision of Agelos Georgakopoulos. My thesis was mostly based on Percolation theory.
Publications and preprints:
- I. Benjamini and C. Panagiotis, Hyperbolic self avoiding walk, to appear in ECP, arXiv
- A. Georgakopoulos and C. Panagiotis, Analyticity of the percolation density in all dimensions, published as part of the paper Analyticity results in Bernoulli Percolation, to appear in Memoirs of AMS, arXiv
- A. Georgakopoulos and C. Panagiotis, Convergence of square tilings to the Riemann map, arXiv
- A. Georgakopoulos and C. Panagiotis, On the exponential growth rates of lattice animals and interfaces, and new bounds on $p_c$, arXiv
- C. Panagiotis, Self-avoiding walks and polygons on hyperbolic graphs, arXiv
- J. Haslegrave and C. Panagiotis, Site percolation and isoperimetric inequalities for plane graphs, Random Structures and Algorithms (2021), arXiv
- A. Georgakopoulos and C. Panagiotis, Analyticity results in Bernoulli Percolation, to appear in Memoirs of AMS, arXiv
- Christoforos Panagiotis, Universal partial sums of Taylor series as functions of the centre of expansion, Complex Variables and Elliptic equations (2019), arXiv
- E. Bolkas, V. Nestoridis, C. Panagiotis, M. Papadimitrakis, One-Sided Extendability and p-Continuous Analytic Capacities, Journal of Geometric Analysis (2018), arXiv
- V. Mastrantonis and C. Panagiotis, Nowhere differentiable functions of analytic type on products of finitely connected planar domains, Monatshefte für Mathematik (2017), arXiv