- The staff member responsible for the activity in question. This would be the lecturer in the case of lecture modules or the laboratory head in the case of laboratory modules;
- Your personal tutor;
- Your Staff Student Liaison Committee (SSLC) representatives or the SSLC convenor;
- The Senior Tutor, Michael Pounds (room PS102);
- The Director of Studies, Nicholas d'Ambrumenil;
- The Head of Department, David Leadley.
The department takes all complaints and suggestions seriously. We will respond to all points raised.
If you are not satisfied with the Department's response then you may lodge a formal complaint. The University has a Student Complaints Resolution Pathway and Procedure that explains how this operates.