PLATO Week 3
PLATO Week 3 took place between the 13th and 15th of March 2017. It was held at the Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research in Goettingen, Germany.
The PSM-Coordinator, Don Pollaco, presented a brief summary of PSM activity during the PMC plenary session. In addition, there were several sessions relevant to the PSM:
- A joint plenary session with the PDC, at which the PSM Office presented:
- the first draft of an official communications policy for interactions between PSM and PDC
- PSM suggestions and comments on the format of L1 lightcurves produced by the data processing systems
- A splinter session on Candidate Ranking and Follow-Up.
- A splinter session on Performance related matters.
- A splinter session about scientific data organisation in the PDC database.
- A splinter session discussing Data Analysis Support Tools.
- A splinter session about data processing and observing strategy.
- A splinter session on PMC System-wide Tools, discussing tools for action item tracking, document preparation, etc.
Further details of the meeting can be found at the meeting's website.
Minutes from the PSM-relevant sessions will be uploaded to the meeting resources page. Slides present at the meeting are also available.
A full set of documents from PLATO Week 3 can be downloaded from the PLATO Sharepoint (sign-in required).