PLATO Week 2
PLATO Week 2 took place between the 8th and 10th of November 2016. It was held at the Agenzia Spaziale Italiana (ASI) in Rome.
The PSM held a set of joint plenary sessions with the PDC, at which the two groups discussed:
- the high-level schedule for work up to mission launch
- document requirements for PLATO ground segment reviews
- the need for a content management system
- tools to aid follow-up allocations and observers
- a new, functional simulator being developed by the PDC for testing the onboard data processing chain
Further details of the meeting can be found at the meeting web page.
Minutes from the PSM-PDC sessions can be found on the meeting documents page (password protected). Slides present at the meeting are also available.
A full set of documents from PLATO Week 2 can be downloaded from the PLATO Sharepoint (sign-in required).