PLATO Week 4 took place from the 19th to the 22nd of June 2017. It was held at the Albanova University Centre, Stockholm, Sweden.
More information about the meeting can be found on the Albanova website.
The PSM-Coordinator, Don Pollacco, presented a brief summary of PSM activity during the PMC plenary session that opened the meeting. The same session also featured a presentation on Galactic archaeology using asteroseismology, a topic that will see great progress with the launch of PLATO.
Other sessions relevant to the PSM were:
- A joint plenary session with the PDC, at which the PSM Office presented:
- An updated to the communication policy presented at PLATO Week 3.
- The tools being used for PSM Configuration Management and development.
- A splinter session about on-board processing, at which the PSM presented initial feedback from its review of the ATBDs.
- A splinter session dedicated to the PLATO Input Catalogue
- A splinter session discussing Performance Team activities
- A session focused on the L2 and L3 data processing, particualrly the requirements being developed to govern said processing.
A full set of documents from PLATO Week 4 can be downloaded from the PLATO Sharepoint (sign-in required).