50. Benjamin Griffiths, Andrew Kirkpatrick, Shannon S Nicley, Rajesh L Patel, Joanna M Zajac, Gavin W Morley, Martin J Booth, Patrick S Salter, Jason M Smith, Microscopic processes during ultra-fast laser generation of Frenkel defects in diamond, arXiv:2105.11894 (2021).
49. BD Wood, GA Stimpson, JE March, YND Lekhai, CJ Stephen, BL Green, AC Frangeskou, L Ginés, S Mandal, OA Williams, S Bose & GW Morley, Matter and spin superposition in vacuum experiment (MASSIVE), arXiv:2105.02105 (2021).
48. LQ Zhou, RL Patel, AC Frangeskou, A Nikitin, BL Green, BG Breeze, S Onoda, J Isoya & GW Morley, Imaging damage in steel using a diamond magnetometer, Physical Review Applied 15, 024015 (2021), open access, open data.
47. RL Patel, LQ Zhou, AC Frangeskou, GA Stimpson, BG Breeze, A Nikitin, MW Dale, EC Nichols, W Thornley, BL Green, ME Newton, AM Edmonds, ML Markham, DJ Twitchen & GW Morley, Sub-nanotesla magnetometry with a fibre-coupled diamond sensor, Physical Review Applied 14, 044058, (2020), open access, open data.
46. Julen S Pedernales, Gavin W Morley & Martin B Plenio, Motional Dynamical Decoupling for Interferometry with Macroscopic Particles, Physical Review Letters 125, 023602 (2020), open access. The preprint version of this has extra content.
45. Ryan J Marshman, Anupam Mazumdar, Gavin W Morley, Peter F Barker, Steven Hoekstra & Sougato Bose, Mesoscopic Interference for Metric and Curvature (MIMAC) & Gravitational Waves, New Journal of Physics 22, 083012 (2020), open access. Highlighted in popular press including Scientific American and Physics World.
44. GA Stimpson, MS Skilbeck, RL Patel, BL Green & GW Morley, An open-source high-frequency lock-in amplifier, Review of Scientific Instruments 90, 094701 (2019), open access, open source code, open data.
43. Yu-Chen Chen, Benjamin Griffiths, Laiyi Weng, Shannon Nicley, Shazeaa N Ishmael, Yashna Lekhai, Sam Johnson, Colin J Stephen, Ben L Green, Gavin W Morley, Mark E Newton, Martin J Booth, Patrick S Salter & Jason M Smith, Laser writing of individual atomic defects in a crystal with near-unity yield, Optica 6, 662 (2019), open access.
42. CJ Stephen, BL Green, YND Lekhai, L Weng, P Hill, S Johnson, AC Frangeskou, PL Diggle, MJ Strain, E Gu, ME Newton, JM Smith, PS Salter & GW Morley, Deep three-dimensional solid-state qubit arrays with long-lived spin coherence, Physical Review Applied 12, 064005 (2019), open access, open data.
40. Laia Ginés, Soumen Mandal, David John Morgan, Ryan Lewis, Philip R Davies, Paola Borri, Gavin W Morley & Oliver A Williams, Production of Metal-Free Diamond Nanoparticles, ACS Omega 3, 16099 (2018), open access.
39. AC Frangeskou, ATMA Rahman, L Gines, S Mandal, OA Williams, PF Barker & GW Morley, Pure nanodiamonds for levitated optomechanics in vacuum, New Journal of Physics 20, 043016 (2018), open access, open data.
38. ATMA Rahman, AC Frangeskou, PF Barker & GW Morley, An analytical model for the detection of levitated nanoparticles in optomechanics, Review of Scientific Instruments 89, 023109 (2018), open access, open data.
37. S Bose, A Mazumdar, GW Morley, H Ulbricht, M Toroš, M Paternostro, A Geraci, P Barker, MS Kim & G Milburn, A Spin Entanglement Witness for Quantum Gravity, Physical Review Letters 119, 240401 (2017), arXiv preprint. Highlighted in popular press including PRL Synopsis, Quanta, The Atlantic and New Scientist.
36. Y-C Chen, PS Salter, S Knauer, L Weng, AC Frangeskou, CJ Stephen, SN Ishmael, PR Dolan, S Johnson, BL Green, GW Morley, ME Newton, JG Rarity, MJ Booth, JM Smith, Laser writing of coherent colour centres in diamond, Nature Photonics 11, 77 (2017), arXiv preprint.
35. C Wan, M Scala, GW Morley, ATMA Rahman, H Ulbricht, J Bateman, PF Baker, S Bose, MS Kim, Free Nano-Object Ramsey Interferometry for Large Quantum Superpositions, Physical Review Letters 117, 143003 (2016), open access.
33. C Wan, M Scala, S Bose, AC Frangeskou, ATMA Rahman, GW Morley, PF Barker & MS Kim, Tolerance in the Ramsey interference of a trapped nanodiamond, Physical Review A 93, 043852 (2016). arXiv:1509.00724
32. B Antonio, J Randall, WK Hensinger, GW Morley & S Bose, Classical Computation by Quantum Bits, arXiv:1509.03420 (2015).
30. M Warner, S Din, IS Tupitsyn, GW Morley, AM Stoneham, JA Gardener, Z Wu, AJ Fisher, S Heutz, CWM Kay & G Aeppli, Potential for spin-based information processing in a thin-film molecular semiconductor, Nature 503, 504 (2013).
Highlighted in popular press including New York Times
29. M Scala, MS Kim, GW Morley, PF Barker & S Bose, Matter-wave interferometry of a levitated thermal nano-oscillator induced and probed by a spin, Physical Review Letters 111, 180403 (2013). arXiv preprint
28. HR Thomas, SP Day, WE Woodruff, C Vallés, RJ Young, IA Kinloch, GW Morley, JV Hanna, NR Wilson & JP Rourke, Deoxygenation of Graphene Oxide: Reduction or Cleaning?, Chemistry of Materials 25, 3580 (2013). pdf
27. GW Morley, P Lueders, MH Mohammady, SJ Balian, G Aeppli, CWM Kay, WM Witzel, G Jeschke & TS Monteiro, Quantum control of hybrid nuclear-electronic qubits, Nature Materials 12, 103 (2013). arXiv preprint
26. GW Morley & ME Newton, Microwave detector, Worldwide patent: number WO2015015172A1 (2013).
25. M Warner, S Mauthoor, S Felton, W Wu, JA Gardener, S Din, D Klose, GW Morley, AM Stoneham, AJ Fisher, G Aeppli, CWM Kay & S Heutz, Spin-based diagnostic of nanostructure in copper phthalocyanine-C60 solar cell blends, ACS Nano 6, 10808 (2012). pdf
24. SJ Balian, MBA Kunze, MH Mohammady, GW Morley, WM Witzel, CWM Kay & TS Monteiro, Measuring Central-Spin Interaction with a Spin-Bath by Pulsed ENDOR: Towards Suppression of Spin Diffusion Decoherence, Physical Review B 86, 104428 (2012). pdf
Highlighted in popular press including Scientific American
19. GW Morley, M Warner, AM Stoneham, PT Greenland, J van Tol, CWM Kay & G Aeppli, The initialization and manipulation of quantum information stored in silicon by bismuth dopants, Nature Materials 9, 725 (2010). pdf
15. DR McCamey, C Boehme, J van Tol & GW Morley, Method for the generation of nuclear hyperantipolarization in solids without the use of very high magnetic fields or magnetic resonant excitation, Worldwide patent: number WO/2009/155563 (2009).
Highlighted in popular press including Scientific American
10. GW Morley, L-C Brunel & J van Tol, A multifrequency high-field pulsed electron paramagnetic resonance/electron-nuclear double resonance spectrometer, Review of Scientific Instruments 79, 064703 (2008). pdf
6. GW Morley, L Hao & J Macfarlane, A Double-SQUID for Sensitive Magnetic Field Measurements, US patent granted: number US 2007/0241747 A1 (2007).
5. GW Morley, BJ Herbert, SM Lee, K Porfyrakis, TJS Dennis, D Nguyen-Manh, R Scipioni, J van Tol, A P Horsfield, A Ardavan, DG Pettifor, JC Green & GAD Briggs, Hyperfine Structure of Sc@C82 from ESR and DFT, Nanotechnology 16, 2416 (2005). pdf
4. K Porfyrakis, M Kanai, GW Morley, A Ardavan, TJS Dennis & GAD Briggs, Isolation and spectroscopic characterization of two isomers of the metalofullerene Nd@C82, AIP Conference Proceedings 786, 73-76 (2005). pdf
3. A Ardavan, M Austwick, SC Benjamin, GAD Briggs, TJS Dennis, A Ferguson, DG Hasko, M Kanai, AN Khlobystov, BW Lovett, GW Morley, RA Oliver, DG Pettifor, K Porfyrakis, JH Reina, JH Rice, JD Smith, RA Taylor, DA Williams, C Adelmann, H Mariette & RJ Hamers, Nanoscale solid-state quantum computing, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society 361, 1473 (2003). pdf