Below you can find information regarding local arrangements for each APTS week, including contact details, provisional timetables and travel advice. You will be notified by email when important new information appears here relating to an APTS week for which you are registered.
Please note: if you have a query regarding any local arrangements for a given week, you should contact the local organisers (whose details will be listed below nearer the time of the respective APTS week), and not APTS itself.
Week 4: University of Oxford (2–6 September 2019)
- Local organiser: Beverley Lane - lane at stats dot ox dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Design of Experiments and Studies (Dave Woods); Flexible Regression (Claire Miller and Tereza Neocleous)
Week 1: University of Cambridge (16–20 December 2019)
- Local organiser: Sergio Bacallado - sb2116 at cam dot ac dot uk
Week 2: University of Southampton (30 March–3 April 2020)
- Local organiser: Antony Overstall - a dot m dot overstall at soton dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Applied Stochastic Processes (Nicholas Georgiou and Matt Roberts); Statistical Modelling (Helen Ogden)
Week 3: Nottingham University (6–10 July 2020)
- Local organiser: Philip O'Neill - pmzpdo at exmail dot nottingham dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Computer Intensive Statistics (Paul Jenkins); High-dimensional Statistics (Yi Yu)
Week 4: University of Oxford (14–18 September 2020)
• Contact APTS •