Below you can find information regarding local arrangements for each APTS week, including contact details, provisional timetables and travel advice. You will be notified by email when important new information appears here relating to an APTS week for which you are registered.
Please note: if you have a query regarding any local arrangements for a given week, you should contact the local organisers (whose details will be listed below nearer the time of the respective APTS week), and not APTS itself. If extra accommodation is needed (for instance before or after APTS week), students will need to make their own arrangements for accommodation, and ask to be billed separately and independently from APTS. They can contact the local organisers of each week to see if they can arrange for their accommodation to be extended (but there is no guarantee they can do this), and if it works, the extension needs to be charged to the student or to your department directly.
Week 1: University of Cambridge (16–20 December 2019)
- Local organiser: Sergio Bacallado - sb2116 at cam dot ac dot uk
- Start and finish time: Registration starts at 11.15am and the first lecture starts at 1.45pm on Monday 16th. The last lecture finishes at 12.45pm on Friday 20th. A full timetable will be sent to participants closer to the date.
Week 2: University of Southampton (30 March–3 April 2020)
- Local organiser: Antony Overstall - a dot m dot overstall at soton dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Applied Stochastic Processes (Nicholas Georgiou and Matt Roberts); Statistical Modelling (Helen Ogden)
Week 3: Nottingham University (6–10 July 2020)
- Local organiser: Philip O'Neill - pmzpdo at exmail dot nottingham dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Computer Intensive Statistics (Paul Jenkins); High-dimensional Statistics (Yi Yu)
Week 4: University of Oxford (14–18 September 2020)
- Local organiser: Beverley Lane - lane at stats dot ox dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Design of Experiments and Studies (Dave Woods); Flexible Regression (Claire Miller and Tereza Neocleous)
• Contact APTS •