Below you can find information regarding local arrangements for each APTS week, including contact details, provisional timetables and travel advice. You will be notified by email when important new information appears here relating to an APTS week for which you are registered.
Please note: if you have a query regarding any local arrangements for a given week, you should contact the local organisers (whose details will be listed below nearer the time of the respective APTS week), and not APTS itself. If extra accommodation is needed (for instance before or after APTS week), students will need to make their own arrangements for accommodation, and ask to be billed separately and independently from APTS. They can contact the local organisers of each week to see if they can arrange for their accommodation to be extended (but there is no guarantee they can do this), and if it works, the extension needs to be charged to the student or to your department directly.
Week 1: Online (14-18 December 2020)
- Modules: Statistical Computing (Darren Wilkinson); Statistical Inference (Simon Shaw)
- FAQ regarding accessing the MS Team for APTS Week 1
Week 2: Online (19-23 April 2021)
- Note: This week was previously planned to be held in Durham, but has been moved online due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Modules: Applied Stochastic Processes (Nicholas Georgiou and Matt Roberts); Statistical Modelling (Helen Ogden)
Week 3: Lancaster University (12-16 July 2021)
- Local organiser: Dmitry Koshunov - d dot korshunov at lancaster dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Computer Intensive Statistics (Paul Jenkins); High-dimensional Statistics (Yi Yu)
Week 4: University of Oxford (13–17 September 2021)
- Local organiser: Beverley Lane - lane at stats dot ox dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Design of Experiments and Studies (Dave Woods); Statistical Machine Learning (Louis Aslett)
• Contact APTS •