Below you can find information regarding local arrangements for each APTS week, including contact details, provisional timetables and travel advice. You will be notified by email when important new information appears here relating to an APTS week for which you are registered.
Please note: if you have a query regarding any local arrangements for a given week, you should contact the local organisers (whose details will be listed below nearer the time of the respective APTS week), and not APTS itself.
Week 1: University of Cambridge (11–15 December 2017)
- Local organiser: Sergio Bacallado - sergiobacallado at gmail dot com
Week 2: University of Nottingham (16–20 April 2018)
- Local organiser: Chris Brignell - chris dot brignell at nottingham dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Applied Stochastic Processes (David Croydon and Amanda Turner); Statistical Modelling (Antony Overstall)
Week 3: University of Southampton (9–13 July 2018)
- Local organisers: Dave Woods - d dot woods at soton dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Computer Intensive Statistics (Paul Jenkins and Adam Johansen); High-dimensional Statistics (Rajen Shah)
Week 4: University of Glasgow (20–24 August 2018)
- Local organisers: For queries please contact - maths-stats-events at glasgow dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Design of Experiments and Studies (Dave Woods); Flexible Regression (Claire Miller and Tereza Neocleous)
• Contact APTS •