Below you can find information regarding local arrangements for each APTS week, including contact details, provisional timetables and travel advice. You will be notified by email when important new information appears here relating to an APTS week for which you are registered.
Please note: if you have a query regarding any local arrangements for a given week, you should contact the local organisers (whose details will be listed below nearer the time of the respective APTS week), and not APTS itself.
Week 1: University of Cambridge (10–14 December 2018)
- Local organiser: Sergio Bacallado - sb2116 at cam dot ac dot uk
Week 2: University of Southampton (8–12 April 2019)
- Local organiser: Antony Overstall - a dot m dot overstall at soton dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Applied Stochastic Processes (Stephen Connor and Matt Roberts); Statistical Modelling (Helen Ogden and Antony Overstall)
Week 3: Durham University (8–12 July 2019)
- Local organiser:Jochen Einbeck - jochen dot einbeck at durham dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Computer Intensive Statistics (Paul Jenkins); High-dimensional Statistics (Rajen Shah)
Week 4: University of Oxford (2–6 September 2019)
- Local organiser: Berverley Lane - lane at stats dot ox dot ac dot uk
- Modules: Design of Experiments and Studies (Dave Woods); Flexible Regression (Claire Miller and Tereza Neocleous)
Directions to the Statistics Dept
To appear: APTS week 4 handbook, Special requirements form
• Contact APTS •