Each Academic Department is responsible for maintaining the definitive version of the Course Regulations on their own website. By definition, the Course Regulations must provide the following information:
- A list of Core and Optional modules by year of study
The required volume of credits at each level of study
The relative credit weighting across the years of study for the final degree classification
2021-2022 Course Handbooks.
- The modules listed in these handbooks are those available in the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Those modules listed in the 2021-2022 course handbooks must not be consider the definitive list of modules for 2022-23.
- The 2022-2023 course handbooks will be made available in September and will lists course regulations and modules for next academic year.
- Students commencing their studies in 2022/23. Year 1 students commencing their studies in 2022/23 will follow the information in the handbooks for 2022/23 entry. The information contained in the handbooks for earlier entry years is not relevant to your course.
Handbooks for entry prior and including 2021/22. Please note that pre-printed versions of the Course Handbooks that are produced prior to the commencement of the academic year cannot be updated to reflect changes to the regulations. These documents were correct at the date indicated. Current students should sign-in (top right) to access the most recent versions of these handbooks.