- A campus map can be found here
Registration and Venue:
- All talks will be held in the Zeeman Building (room MS.05).
- Registration: 11:00-11:55 on Wednesday 11 December in the Atrium of the Zeeman Building.
- Poster reception: 17:00-18:30 on Wednesday 11 December in the Atrium of the Zeeman Building.
- Conference Dinner: 19:00 on Thursday 12 December at Radcliffe House.
- Lunches in the Atrium of the Zeeman Building.
- Coffee breaks in the Atrium of the Zeeman Building.
- Information on getting to the University of Warwick from Coventry, as well as from other directions locally and further afield, can be found here.
- Participants with on-campus accommodation booked via the workshop registration form have parking included with their room bookings in Arden.
- For everyone else, visitor car parking is available at £5.50 per day. Please contact Paula Matthews by December 1st with the make, model, and registration number of your vehicle to pre-register.
- Campus: Wireless access is most easily available via eduroam, which is supported across most of the Warwick campus.
- Accommodation: Wireless access is available, ask for log-in details whenever you check-in to your accommodation.
- Supermarket, Food and Drink Outlets: Details (along with locations and opening times) can be found here.
- Warwick Arts Centre (Cinema and Theatre).
- Sports Centre (incl. Gym and Swimming Pool).
- Health Centre.
- Pharmacy (in Students Union Atrium).
Information and telephone numbers:
- Address: Department of Statistics, Mathematical Sciences Building, University of Warwick, Gibbet Hill Road, Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK.
- Telephone: 024 7652 4553.
- Swift Taxis (Coventry): 024 7676 7676.
- Trinity Street Taxis: 024 7699 9999.
- National Rail Enquiries: 08457 484 950.