This page organizes a number of different posters and talks from my group and collaborators at the 2014 Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) in Hamburg, 8-12 June.
Boldface letter indicates the day of presentation.
- 1737-MT "Estimation of common community structures in multi-subject brain networks", by Dragana Pavlovic, et al.
- 1768-MT "Studying the Effective Brain Connectivity using the Multiregression Dynamic Models", by Lillia Costa, et al.
- 3403-WT "Fast Accurate Heritability Screening Using Whole-genome Data", by Tian Ge, et al.
- 3404-WT "Fast and Powerful Multiple Testing Inference in Family-Based Heritability Studies", by Habib Ganjgahi, et al.
- 3409-WT "A Method for Fast Whole-brain Aggregate Heritability Estimation", by Xu Chen, et al.
- 3410-WT "APACE: Accelerated Permutation Inference for the ACE Model", by Xu Chen, et al.
- 3434-WT "Classification of Multiple Sclerosis Patients from the Geometry & Texture of White Matter Lesions", by Bernd Taschler, et al.
- 3534-WT "What is random effects meta-analysis?", by Pantelis Samartsidis, et al.
- 3601-WT "Permutation Inference for the General Linear Model and the G-statistic", by Anderson Winkler, et al.
- 3603-WT "The SwE Toolbox: a Toolbox for the Analysis of Longitudinal and Repeated Measures Neuroimaging Data", by Bryan Guillaume, et al.
- 3604-WT "Multi-level Block Permutation for the Human Connectome Project ", by Anderson Winkler, et al.
- 3607-WT "Simplified power and sample size calculations using prevalence & magnitude of active peaks.", by Joke Durnez, et al.
- 3624-WT "Is Z enough? Impact of Meta-Analysis using only Z/T images in lieu of estimates and standard errors", by Camille Maumet, et al.
- 3629-WT "Developing and using the Neuroimaging and Data Sharing Data Model: the NIDASH Working Group", by David Keator, et al.
- 3624-WT "Extending NI-DM to share the results and provenance of a neuroimaging study: an example with SPM", by Camille Maumet, et al.