This is the schedule and slides of presentations at the Imaging Genetics course presented Sunday June 6th, at the 2010 Organization for Human Brain Mapping meeting in Barcelona, organized by Jean-Baptiste Poline & Thomas Nichols.
- 8:15 - 9:00 Molecular Basis of Genetic Variation, Trygve Bakken
- 9:00 - 9:45 Structure and Analysis of Genetic Variation, Fabio Macciardi
- 10:00 - 10:45 Quantitative Traits: Heritability, Linkage &Association, David Glahn
- 10:45 - 11:30 Epistasis: Machine Learning Approaches, Kristin Nicodemus
- 11:30 - 12:00 What Brain Imaging Has to Offer Genetics, and Vice Versa, Andreas Meyer-Lindenberg
- 13:00 - 13:30 Overview of Neuroimaging Phenotypes, Roberto Toro
- 13:30 - 14:05 Univariate Approaches: Multiple Testing & Voxelwise WGA, Jason Stein
- 14:05 - 14:40 Multivariate Approaches: Joint Modeling of Imaging & Genetic Data, Giovanni Montana
- 14:44 - 15:30 Heritability: Unique Genetic Contributions to Cortical Volume & Thickness, Anderson Winkler
- 15:30 - 16:00 Case Study: Genetic Control of Reward System, Christian Buechel
- 16:00 - 16:30 Case Study: Genetic Control of Aversive Processing in the Amygdala, Anne Beck
See also our OHBM 2011 Imaging Genetics course.
See also our OHBM 2012 Imaging Genetics course.
See also our OHBM 2013 Imaging Genetics course.
See also our OHBM 2014 Imaging Genetics course.
Deptment of Statistics
University of Warwick
Handbook of fMRI Data Analysis by Russ Poldrack, Thomas Nichols and Jeanette Mumford