Presentations from OHBM 2010
- Talks from the full-day Imaging Genetics Educational Course organized by myself and Jean-Baptiste Poline.
- Talks from the morning workshop, "Why should I believe your Model? How to be a Sceptical Neuroimager"
- To Estimate or Infer? Talk presented at the workshop mentioned above, "Why should I believe..."
- Reliable Heritability Clustering - Finding Distinct Genetic Factors that Influence Cortical Thickness, Poster 741 WTh-AM, presented at OHBM 2010.
- Accurate and Computationally Efficient Analysis of Longitudinal fMRI data, Poster 1219 MT-AM, presented at OHBM 2010.
- Improving Precision and Interpretability of Meta Analyses with a Bayesian Hierarchal Spatial Model, Poster 1064 MT-PM, presented at OHBM 2010.
- Meta-analytic Functional Connectivity: Finding Brain Regions' Multi-way Interactions, Poster 1015 MT-AM, presented at OHBM 2010.
- False Positives in Imaging Genetics Using Nonstationary Cluster-Size Inference, Poster 745 WTh-AM, presented at OHBM 2010.
Deptment of Statistics
University of Warwick
Tel: +44(0)24 761 51086
Email: t.e.nichols 'at' warwick.ac.uk
Blog: NISOx blog
Handbook of fMRI Data Analysis by Russ Poldrack, Thomas Nichols and Jeanette Mumford