- Dragana (Ana) Pavlovic, "Generalised Stochastic Blockmodels and their Applications in the Analysis of Brain Networks", 2015.
- Bryan Guillaume, "Accurate Non-Iterative Modelling and Inference of Longitudinal Neuroimaging Data", 2015.
- Xu Chen "Accelerated Estimation and Inference for Heritability of fMRI Data", 2014.
Best Practice for Neuroimaging Modelling & Inference
- Nichols. Multiple testing corrections, nonparametric methods, and Random Field Theory. NeuroImage, in press [preprint].
Part of a series of invited articles on the history of fMRI, on marking the 20th anniversary of BOLD fMRI.
- Kriegeskorte, Lindquist, Nichols, Poldrack, & Vul. Everything you never wanted to know about circular analysis – but were afraid to ask. J. of Cerebral Blood Flow & and Metabolism, in press. Preprint
- Nichols & Poline. Commentary on Vul et al.'s (2009) ''Puzzlingly High Correlations in fMRI Studies of Emotion, Personality, and Social Cognition'', Perspectives on Psychological Science 2009 4: 291. Preprint DOI
Deptment of Statistics
University of Warwick
Handbook of fMRI Data Analysis by Russ Poldrack, Thomas Nichols and Jeanette Mumford