Courses I am lecturing for 2018-19:
Office Hour for Term 2: Monday 14.30-15.30 and Thursday 1230 - 1330. My office is MSB 2.09. It is always preferable to pre-contact me via email. Thank you.
Other courses I have previously taught at Warwick:
- ST220 An Introduction to Mathematical Statistics.
- ST219 Mathematical Statistics B.
- ST414 Advanced topics in Statistics. Topic: "An Introduction to Bayesian Nonparametric Inference".
- ST912 MASDOC S2 Statistical Frontiers Seminar on "Introduction to Bayesian Nonparametrics".
- ST323-ST412 Multivariate Statistics (A.Y. 2011-2012)
- ST329 Topics in Statistics (A.Y. 2008-2009 to 2011-2012)
- ST908 Probability and Stochastic Processes, for the MSc in Financial Mathematics (A.Y. 2011-12 and 2012-13)
- ST912 MASDOC S2 Statistical Frontiers Seminar on "Exchangeable Models in Population Genetics" (A.Y. 2010-2011 - 2012-13)