Courses I am lecturing for 2017-18:
- ST202 Stochastic Processes. The course is running in Term 2.
- ST912 Statistical Frontiers. I am moderator of the course as well as one of the 9 seminar leaders.
Office Hour for Term 2: Monday 14.30-15.30 and Friday 10.30-11.30. My office is Rm. R2.28 (Ramphal Building). It is always preferable to pre-contact me via email. Thank you.
Other courses I have previously taught at Warwick:
- ST220 An Introduction to Mathematical Statistics.
- ST219 Mathematical Statistics B.
- ST414 Advanced topics in Statistics. Topic: "An Introduction to Bayesian Nonparametric Inference".
- ST912 MASDOC S2 Statistical Frontiers Seminar on "Introduction to Bayesian Nonparametrics".
- ST323-ST412 Multivariate Statistics (A.Y. 2011-2012)
- ST329 Topics in Statistics (A.Y. 2008-2009 to 2011-2012)
- ST908 Probability and Stochastic Processes, for the MSc in Financial Mathematics (A.Y. 2011-12 and 2012-13)
- ST912 MASDOC S2 Statistical Frontiers Seminar on "Exchangeable Models in Population Genetics" (A.Y. 2010-2011 - 2012-13)